• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dayla not pooping after eating

Realitynh

Not a big deal but I know she should be having a bowel movement after eating but she's not and I'm spot cleaning her cage now everyday since she's going in the cage. Any suggestions? Also, what's with varnyard not sending me my baby black and white I paid for months ago???

kim86

What are the temps in your cage? Cool side/warm side/basking spot? What kind of UVB lighting are you using?

Realitynh

Pm sent

I've been feeding her almost every other day, just came home, she's awake and my whole apartment smells like !

kim86

No need to PM :) Your temps look fine. Try giving her a warm bath, and gently massage her lower abdomen while she's in the water.

Realitynh

She's not having any trouble going, the timing is just off and it's in her enclosure.

And she hates being handled but I still try almost everyday. Thinking about getting rid of her and getting a baby to tame. We got her from a second party and she's very nervous. Anyone interested in a 2 year old female?

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: Dayla not pooping after eating

Realitynh said:
Not a big deal but I know she should be having a bowel movement after eating but she's not and I'm spot cleaning her cage now everyday since she's going in the cage. Any suggestions? Also, what's with varnyard not sending me my baby black and white I paid for months ago???

I still haven't received my blk and wht from varnyard.put deposit in march.paid in full end of july

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214