• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Daytona???

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The whole expo has changed, it is all going to be in the new building behind the Ocean center, the Ocean center building is not where the show is this year. Everything is on the main floor in the new building.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Re: Re:

GOT_TEGUS said:
VARNYARD said:
Anyone that is going can contact me and I can deliver a Giant or Red tegu at Daytona, also give me a call at the show on my cell phone and we can meet up if anyone is going. My cell number is 850-619-9061

LOL Bobby I wish I could go to daytona would be awesome :-D

lol still wish I could go

Richard21

5 Year Member
Re: Re:

GOT_TEGUS said:
GOT_TEGUS said:
VARNYARD said:
Anyone that is going can contact me and I can deliver a Giant or Red tegu at Daytona, also give me a call at the show on my cell phone and we can meet up if anyone is going. My cell number is 850-619-9061

LOL Bobby I wish I could go to daytona would be awesome :-D

lol still wish I could go

Haha. So do I. Seeing all those reptiles and tegus oh man. Plus you get to meet the legand Bobby Hill. Lucky...

linlizards

5 Year Member
Wow! I had no idea about the change of venue. Their website gives no indication, but the floorplan does look different. For anyone who is interested, the website is <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.reptilebreedersexpo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.reptilebreedersexpo.com</a><!-- w -->. I'll pass the word along to the other site. NE corner it is. We'll just have to figure it out. :woot

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam