• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Daytona???

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CoexistExotics said:
DaveDragon said:
CoexistExotics said:
DaveDragon said:
Sounds like a busy week! Who's going to care for your reptiles at home?

The loving boyfriend :)
You gotta be sh*ttin' me!!! He's not going???

My parents hate him, so he wouldn't be allowed to come :(.

And he's not a huge reptile person anyway. He likes my pets, but he doesn't get as excited as I do about seeing other people's animals and picking up more stuff.
Sounds like a soon to be ex-boyfriend. My wife and I (married almost 16 years with 3 kids) don't agree on everything but we have the reptiles in common. It helps to have to have a common passion (interest, not sex) to make a relationship work. Hmm... I almost sound like I know what I'm talking about!!

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Sounds like a soon to be ex-boyfriend. My wife and I (married almost 16 years with 3 kids) don't agree on everything but we have the reptiles in common. It helps to have to have a common passion (interest, not sex) to make a relationship work. Hmm... I almost sound like I know what I'm talking about!!

Nah, definately not a soon to be ex-boyfriend. I think this one's a keeper.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CoexistExotics said:
DaveDragon said:

Does he have his nipples pierced??? :mrgreen:

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
CoexistExotics said:
DaveDragon said:

Does he have his nipples pierced??? :mrgreen:

No... but he has another place pierced that cannot be seen when he is dressed ;-)

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
OK, can we get an official roster of who will be in Daytona and which day if not both days? We need to make a plan to meet at a certain place at a certain time so that we can all get to know each other in person.

I'm arriving in Orlando on Thursday morning and renting a vehicle to drive to Daytona. I'll get there about noon on Thursday. My flight home leaves Orlando around 7 pm Monday evening. I will be at the actual show for a while both Saturday and Sunday.

It would be nice to pick a time and a place where we can all plan on meeting. How about Saturday afternoon around 4 pm, in the east entrance lobby of the Ocean Center. There are usually booths set up in that area but you can tell it's the right place because of the huge sculpture on the wall. If you have one wear your TeguTalk t-shirt. Post a breif description of yourself or a photo if you have one. I don't have a photo since my recent haircut but I'm a youngish 50 year old female with super short white-blonde hair.
If you want to participate post that you'll be there and include your photo or descripion!!
I'm finally starting to get excited!! I need a vacation so badly!!

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm going to this show for the first time this year and stoked! Only a few hours drive but somehow i've always missed it. Btw, my b-day is the 22nd, anybody down there feel free to buy me any item of my choice :) .

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Anyone that is going can contact me and I can deliver a Giant or Red tegu at Daytona, also give me a call at the show on my cell phone and we can meet up if anyone is going. My cell number is 850-619-9061

linlizards

5 Year Member
Hi everyone. I am usually on the other site, but I am visiting here too. I have one Argentine b/w 2 year-old female, Domino, that I purchased at the Daytona Beach show in 2007. I made a suggestion on the other site that maybe some of the tegu people would like to meet in person at the show. I suggested 2pm on Sunday 8/23 at the artwork exhibit which is located in the NE corner of the expo hall in a separate small room. The show is verrrrrry crowded, but there are rarely many people in the artwork room. I look forward to seeing everyone there. :-D

Lin
Sanford, FL

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Re:

VARNYARD said:
Anyone that is going can contact me and I can deliver a Giant or Red tegu at Daytona, also give me a call at the show on my cell phone and we can meet up if anyone is going. My cell number is 850-619-9061

LOL Bobby I wish I could go to daytona would be awesome :-D

linlizards

5 Year Member
I logged on to the Expo website last night and found out that the artwork exhibit will be on the floor, not in the special room where it has been for years. We'll need to pick another location if we want to meet up or we could still go to the NE corner. Any suggestions?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I will be there and would be glad to meet up with anyone that comes. :) 2pm at the North East corner works for me both days. :) I will be there on Saturday at 2pm EST and Sunday at 2pm EST. :)

whoru

5 Year Member
i wish i could go its not but a little over 8hrs from me but we dont have the money either... dang economy lol.. may be next year

linlizards

5 Year Member
I do believe the art exhibit used to be in a room on the NE corner, but that show really can get a person turned around. If I am not mistaken, the NE corner is on the "porch". You go out on that part and turn to the right? Am I correct? I need to give some better directions on the other site for those who are directionally challenged. Bobby, I met you on that "porch" 2 years ago when I got Domino from another vendor. I look forward to meeting lots of tegu people this year. I'll be there on Sunday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam