• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dice is back home

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
after being adopted out almost 7 years ago as a 14 inch youngster. His owner needed to rehome her and a 16 year old male that he'd been keeping for many years. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she is in good shape with the exception of a little old scarring on her back. The male has some similar scarring and suffered from MBD at some point by the looks of his mouth. He is also missing a portion of his tail but he is a sweet old man.
I'm quite happy to have Dice back and may keep her around instead of offering her back up for adoption. Here are some photos taken on Saturday when they were delivered to us at an educational event. Also a pic of my Ctenosaura pectinata, banana phase.
Dice
30216jbz019.jpg

30216jbz034.jpg

30216jbz018.jpg

The old man (I think I'm going to call him Farfel)
30216jbz037.jpg

Dole (pectinata), who is also an old man.
30216jbz068.jpg

Wil

5 Year Member
Very nice. I love the pectinata. Did you get him from Blue Ghost? They are definitely on my project list. Also what part of Michigan do you live in?
I am originally from Bitely. 51 miles north of Muskegon.

Nero

5 Year Member
Nice pics the cteno is stunning!! My sister lives in adrian Mich if you've heard of that town.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus