• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Different host

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thats right, we went to a different host, the site looks the same, but much better.

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Thats right, we went to a different host, the site looks the same, but much better.

Right now if you think it looks good, just give me a few weeks and you'll see even better things!

Next to come, Integrated IRC Chatroom!

telat

i use a flash based chat on some fo my websites called flash chat. it integrates well with php snd the php databases for user authentication. might be an option for ya vs irc. though irc is a good system as well.

nmbugs

KrazyReptileGirL said:
Please tell me difference between extreme giant tegu and argentine black and white tegu? maybe post pics of special markings?

Did you see his website: http://www.tegusforsale.com/extremegianttegus.htm

He has a lot of wonderful information on there as well. I hope this helps, sorry if you have aready been there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029