• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dig Box?

Dariusm87

Hi! I'm purchasing a baby Tegu next month. I have two 4x2x2 enclosures and one is housing my Bearded Dragon and its a Zen habitat so its pretty deep and the other is a Reptile habitat by dubiaroaches.com. I am thinking of using the dubiaroaches enclosure as a temporary home for my Tegu however I feel the other enclosure would be better fit for deep substrate but I don't want to take my beardie out of his enclosure because he's only been in it for a few days. Both enclosures are new and I want my Beardie to be as comfortable as possible and It's also bioactive. So finally my question is , do you guys think I should go ahead and use the dubiaroaches enclosure and use a good sized dig dox to compensate for the enclosure's depth? Or swap enclosures and put my Tegu in the Zen habitat?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980