• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Do tegus enjoy being pet?

Teg

Around 4 months, 16 inches ! And if i have a Adult Male which doesn't want to be carried ! Then he will not be carried !! lol. Fun and Games ey !?

DavidRosi

[attachment=5828]
Seems content :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353886987.517861.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353886987.517861.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 58

ReptileGuy

My baby pushes away if I try to pet his head...I want to believe that they enjoy it once they trust you. Most likely when they are adults but you never know!! There really is no way to prove it I don't think...

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Niles kind of lets me know what he wants I think...he walks away when he's all set with the petting.he climbs up on my chest and lays on me for a nap and snuggle...he also occasionally nudges my hand if I stop petting his head and neck then when I continue he closes his eyes and snuggles back down....:heart:

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

ReptileGuy

BatGirl1 said:
Niles kind of lets me know what he wants I think...he walks away when he's all set with the petting.he climbs up on my chest and lays on me for a nap and snuggle...he also occasionally nudges my hand if I stop petting his head and neck then when I continue he closes his eyes and snuggles back down....:heart:

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

aaaawwwwwwww <3

nepoez

5 Year Member
The only massage my columbian tegu enjoys is when a cricket uses his guts to massage the inside of his mouth.

aambumann

ccole93 said:
I have a three or four month old B&W. When I take him out and feed him, he finds a good place to hide in my clothes. I lightly stroke his head and he closes his eyes, appearing to relax. When I stop he wakes up and looks around and only relaxes again when the petting resumes. Do they like being pet or is just a reaction to something else? It's incredibly cute. Right now he's resting on my shoulder-- he won't sleep in the open.

Take a look at the video on this page.
http://www.siscoreptiles.com/tegu-attention.php

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980