• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Do you plan on getting a tegu this coming season?

Getting a tegu, if so what type?

• Extreme Giant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Argentine Black and White

• Argentine Red

• Blue

• Albino Blue

• Colombian Black and White

• Colombian Gold

• Nope, I just can't this year.

• I might

• Total voters
G

Love to get a red, just don't have the spare 200 bucks. Building a herp rack soon. I wish DaveDragon lived nearby to help. Argh.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Early this year I thought about getting a Tegu. I never thought we'd have 4 Tegu's 6 months later!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hell yes! I got an extreme on the way too! Get a girl Olympus and I get a boy then we will breed em. :p

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wishful thinking, but after we move this year I might get a Red or Chacoan to add to my Argentines.

olympus

5 Year Member
I have a girl already.... You get the girl. This is probably the only time I would fight over a guy..

playlboi

5 Year Member
i'm considering about buying a redxbw. but we'll see how things turn out. i wouldn't mind getting my hands on a extreme giant either. just the problem of enough space.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I've retired my Argentine from the educational circuit so I decided I'd have to get a giant to fill Felix's shoes and give Clifford the red a break now and then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan