• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Does anybody else’s tegu does this weird thing?

isislima2

Gnarlo loves to rub himself all over the couch. I’m curious what could it be. He doesn’t do it every day but here and then he does some laps around the couch just dragging himself, so I just got curious of what could it be. Hahah
Here is the video.
(I wish they’d allow to share videos directly on this thread but I uploaded to YouTube just so people knows what I’m talking about. )

Last edited:

Stellalife1

Gnarlo loves to rub himself all over the couch. I’m curious what could it be. He doesn’t do it every day but here and then he does some laps around the couch just dragging himself, so I just got curious of what could it be. Hahah
Here is the video.
(I wish they’d allow to share videos directly on this thread but I uploaded to YouTube just so people knows what I’m talking about. )
How old is he? Probably if around 7mo, he's probably showing off his privates! Lol

ScaryAnimal1961

Here is the video.
Scary likes to do the same but only while he is shedding his skin.
Usually Scary Animal lies in my rolled up Yoga mat, lol. I now need a new one.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam