• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Does anyone have an opinion on Boaphile cages?

Molly Janke

I need to get a bigger cage for my Colombian, Ollie. I found the Boaphile site and the enclosures look like they would be pretty cool. Has anyone used one or knows someone who has? Any opinions one way or the other?

Skeetzy

Can't comment on boaphile, but before you come across boamaster looking up cages like I did, don't even bother. That guy is a joke. Sent me a cage missing the front panel/door, everything else dented and chipped. Then sent me another cage, with the wrong top, and again dented and chipped. Instead of sending me a perfect cage like his site promises, he ran from the situation and gave me a refund. I have a huge BOI thread on fauna about it.

Benn

I have several cages from boa master and I love them. But I agree that he forgets stuff to put in but if your going for a tegu enclosure unless you are rich build your own. No one makes good tegu enclosures(they need to explore and be stimulated) so really only option is homemade

thewiseben

Aren't all those boaphile cages pretty short? Make it pretty hard to give enough space for burrowing in substrate and providing heat/light.

thewiseben

But if you had the funds to buy a couple of the stacked units, and drilled between them, you could make a really cool ramp between cage levels and provide a huge romping ground. Though at that point, why not just build it from interlocking plastic storage containers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980