• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dozer after his shed, awesome color

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
This is the first time he has shed since I have had him, and his color is stunning I thought! Also the skin came off in huge chunks, and his feet came off like gloves so thats really good right?

:) hes got a big belly, just ate a mouse yeaterday.

COWHER

5 Year Member
yeah thats good just look carefull arounbd him claws to be sure their is no stuck shed... awesome color btw

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Thanks for the comments!, also the shed on his tail is being slow to come off, is that usually the last to come off or what?

hoosier

5 Year Member
the tail is always the last thing to be shed on my boy. sometimes a week and a half after his body.

angelrose

5 Year Member
8) he's adorable 8)
I save every shed on all of them and place them in huge frames. the design looks really good. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan