• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dusting?

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey guys,
How often should I add suppliments to my tegu's diet? he was born in Aug of this year. Should I dust every meal? Every other?

redtail2426

5 Year Member
You only dust vitamins or calcium once a week? I am currently giving my tegu vitamins on mondays which contains 20% calcium and I am giving him a calcium supplement which is 36%-40% calcium on wensdays and fridays.

mdmtmm

5 Year Member
Is it harmful to dust their food around 3 times a week. Also, I have been using Miner-all, is a vitamin supplement necessary too?

greentriple

5 Year Member
I've often wondered this myself, thanks for asking the question. I think I might have been giving him too much calcium.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980