• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dwarf Genetic Stripe Boas for sale

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I have thess these 2 girls for sale. I just don't have the urge to breed these girls. Ever since I got my Albino Boas. I have really lost interest in these very nice snakes. I will only sell them together at a discounted price. I am asking $300 plus shipping for both of them. I will sell them separate but I want $200 each plus shipping if I do. These girls are around 3 ft and small. They are 06 born . I have fed these 2 very very well and they are healthy and doing good. They would make a great addition to and Nic Boa Project. I would be happy to answer any and all questions. These are the last 2 hold backs of my snakes. I only have the albino boas and these 2. I am wanting to get back into tegus. I am willing to consider trades. So if you have something Like Tegu babies, Cresteds or leopard geckos. Please let me know maybe we can work something out. I have lots of pics. So if these don't suit you just PM me and I'll send you all you want.
snakes001-1.jpg

snakes005-1.jpg

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I wish I had the time and the space, but as of now, I don't...otherwise I might consider. The next snake I get will probably either be an albino ball python, a certain type of Indigo snake, or a breeding pair of African House Snakes (aurora coloration) from Donald Schultz.

angelrose

5 Year Member
Wes, I like them. I don't have any patterns like that yet. I am expecting a few more babies in the next couple weeks (as you know about one of them) I am going to make room for. after that if you still have them I can start talking to you about them.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
angelrose said:
Wes, I like them. I don't have any patterns like that yet. I am expecting a few more babies in the next couple weeks (as you know about one of them) I am going to make room for. after that if you still have them I can start talking to you about them.
I know someone that is trying to trade me 5 1.4 Mac Snow Leopards Geckos for them. I'm still waitng on pics. But Yours is shipping out today . If I still have them. I have no problems with you taking them. The money is going straight towards Tegus or Leo morphs. I'm really begining to enjoy the Leos again. Mine are laying like crazy at the moment.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Here is a slide show with pic of them both.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd197/harveysherps/?action=view&current=9d9f0808.pbw">http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19 ... 9f0808.pbw</a><!-- m -->

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980