• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Eddie update

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've been fighting a nasty sinus infection and some bronchitis the last week or two. That combo sent my anxiety through the roof but I think things are finally calming down. Here are a few pics of Eddie I just took. And a video (its very, very boring)!

Here is his salad, zucchini, a slaw mix and collars greens. Multi vitamin and calcium supplements were added.
OP6D6.jpg

Here he is
4w7Zp.jpg

SiCGd.jpg

Jz6PH.jpg

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/O4-77ANY0Ig[/video]

Hopefully everything works, I'm doing the entire post from my phone. If it doesn't work let me know and ill try again from the PC. Thanks for looking guys.

RobK.

hope you get better !

The dry air here in N.Utah winters is hard on me . i get sinus infections and some bronchitis every fall . anxiety me too . My bad neck and back are giving me fits . Had 12 steroid shots for pain in my back and neck in the last month , the 6 through the front of my neck killed me . tomorrow morning they are going through the front of my neck again to burn the nerves giving me pain . Will see how that does ,

your iguana is sure looking good !!!!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
How are you and roni doing? Has your health improved at all? It's definitely not dry in Oregon lol. I always have issues in fall/winter because of the mold spores from the leaves. Usually the anxiety is fine, I'm not sure what has made it worse this year though.

Thanks! I thought his belly was looking big in the pictures and shortly after, he left me a nice, big, stinky present on his basking rock. He's getting a lot bigger, I really see it when I look at the comparison pictures.

RobK.

thanks !!

doing good , survived the nerve buring just fine . one side was VERY painful during the burning . neck doing way better today .:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980