• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Enclsoure designs?

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
i'm in middle of designing a enclosure for my red tegu to stay in during the night, the enclosure is about 4'x2.5'x3', he's only going to staying there during the night and roam free during the whole day until his bed time, so i was wondering what do i put in a enclosure so small? do i need a hide? do i need a water bowl? do i need mulch? do i need etc?
and one more question, how do you make a rock wall? i'm planning on getting a bigger exo-terra for my monkey tail skink, and the last foam wall he had, he completley destroyed it, and shredded it up in pieces, so i was wondering how do you make a real rock wall?

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
I don't want to discuss your housing methods but a great way to create rock walls is buying hunks of foam, mounting them in the cage in whatever design you want, and then "painting" organic non-toxic cement over it. Then use a grinder all over it to knock off any spikes or rough edges.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980