• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Evening

Jorgo

Evening yalls. New to the place, and new to Tegus. Got me first (and likely only tegu for a long time) bout two weeks ago. Not sure of the age (as in hatch date), but I know he or she at least 3 weeks old now. They were eating well and basking by the 3rd day I had em :D. And taming down quite nicely ^_^. Still not sure what to name em yet.

Debita

Hey Jorgo - he/she has some cool coloring. Looks like a "Prince" or "Princess" to me.....LOL

You'll get good help here on this forum, and most of the people are friendly!

Jorgo

Indeed, fell in love with this guy as soon as I held him. Haha, didn't even bother to look at the other ones >.>

Debita

Tegus have a way about them. They see us coming - I swear. You'll get good info here. The members here got me through some things that the reptile store couldn't. Good luck! Don't forget to start on pinkies dusted with calcium/Vit D3 when he/she will take them!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I echo Debita's post.

After all, we're all just trying to be better keepers of our tegus.