• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Everybody read this.....

olympus

5 Year Member
I have a bit of a story to tell... Again I have had another reason to call Bobby Hill one of the most honorable and professional people I have ever interacted with in my entire life.
I called Bobby today at his house in the middle of the day to discuss a shedding problem that I was experiencing with my tegu. Not only did he take time out of his day to help me with my questions and concerns, but we talked on the phone for more than an hour. He explained possible reasons to why this problem is occuring, solutions to the problems, and ways to stop it from happening again. The solutions that Bobby gave me came along with reasoning and explanation. It wasn't like he told just do this and don't ask any questions like the thousands of other people I have asked. A lot of the reptile problems today come from wrongful repitition. Owners following harmful advice passed down from one person to another. Bobbys not like that.
It's things like this that seperate Bobby from other people. It never ceases to amaze me how much of a stand up guy Bobby is, he is the capo (boss) of tegus. It's like I told him today I think he should publish his book because it will do nothing but benefit everybody... YOUR THE MAN BOBBY.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

COWHER

5 Year Member
I agree Bobby is the type of guy that will HELP! he doesn't throw theories out there as fact, he doesn't tell you what to do either, he helps you to reason on the issue and use your own discernment to come to the correct conclusion.
I too think you should keep up with the book Bobby. there are many people who will go to a Barns and Nobel to find a book on tegus before they ever search the web. the book will help them to decide if a tegu is right for them and give them a huge leap on the way tegus tic and how to care for them. Bobby making a book is not only a way to make money but it is a awesome way to educate the newcomers into our hobby. Making a book is not by any means a selfish endeavor, it does amazing things for the tegus and the people who own them and the money is a side effect. So Bobby i hope you do continue with the book. :lol:

dorton

5 Year Member
Go ahead and sign me up for a copy or 2 also. I love to search the web, but alot ot times I would prefer to have something to flip through. Think of all the people/tegus who would benefit from the info available at a book store. Plus, its another great avenue to bring people to the site :D

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
That's a great idea to write a book, because these guys are right. I searched like 6 Borders and 5 Barnes & Nobles for info on tegus and found nothing.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Most books I have found with Tegu's in it are primarily devoted to monitors or are just a general care book on reptiles. Giving info on tegus a chapter (at the most). I think the tegu community is well in need in a book entirely devoted to Tegus!! I for one would love to see it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029