• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Excited about soon to be Tegu!

ReptilianManiac

Well after research and research and finally talking to Mr. Bobby Hill... I put a reserve for a baby B&W Tegu! Summer can't come soon enough! At least ill have plenty of time to build a nice enclosure.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You will have to its mandatory around here lol jk, but you will wake up oneday and that cute lil hatchling will be gone they grow so fast

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
they do grow sooo fast, i got my gu in august (not a varnyard) at 11in, its now just over 3 ft.. take lots and lots of pictures!

Draco D Tegu

Your head is gonna spin how fast they grow. You're also in for a treat with how much time and money you're gonna spend on them (voluntarily and often without realizing it)! LOL Enjoy and look forward to hearing more about him when he arrives!

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Cool man ,me too! Start getting ready,time is kind of going by quick, i made my deposit in December and look were already 3months into the year.

Oh and welcome to the forum!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan