• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Extreme Cream

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Messages
3,684
Here is a video of Cream when he was younger.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HTMTq05Uzo">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HTMTq05Uzo</a><!-- m -->

What do you guys think of him?

Creamside.jpg
 

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Messages
3,684
Thanks guys for the great comments. :) He is hibernating, and he has a home right here, lol. :wink:
 

KoreanDeathKid

New Member
5 Year Member
Messages
489
he's so cute and so nice, i would have gotten a chacoan insted of a red if Bobby shipped to Canada
but too late now, already fell in love with my new baby red, and will be quite a long time before i get new one
 

ApriliaRufo

New Member
5 Year Member
Messages
572
KoreanDeathKid said:
and will be quite a long time before i get new one

Lol. you must be new to tegus, cause the addiction won't stop, you'll end up just like the rest of us, checking everyday to see if he's up, waiting for that day, and contemplating whether or not you could get 2 for the big cage, then why not? Let's add a 2nd cage on top and get two more! It's like the best drug ever, no side effects, completely legal, and more fun than you've ever had. Prepare yourself buddy. I found myself counting the minutes to get off work to go home and see my boy. Lol. :lol:
 

DaveDragon

Active Member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Messages
4,285
Location
Connecticut
ApriliaRufo said:
KoreanDeathKid said:
and will be quite a long time before i get new one

Lol. you must be new to tegus, cause the addiction won't stop, you'll end up just like the rest of us, checking everyday to see if he's up, waiting for that day, and contemplating whether or not you could get 2 for the big cage, then why not? Let's add a 2nd cage on top and get two more! It's like the best drug ever, no side effects, completely legal, and more fun than you've ever had. Prepare yourself buddy. I found myself counting the minutes to get off work to go home and see my boy. Lol. :lol:
WOW!! I've got the same thing!!! :roll: The first thing I do when I get home is check the Tegu's, then the family. I've already got a stacked cage.

There's one on CraigsList in my area for free with tank and accessories. I sent an email asking a few questions but there's no way we can fit another!(?)
 

nat

New Member
5 Year Member
Messages
426
ha ha, yah I said ok to a tegu that needed rescuing under the assumption that it was going to be temporary until I could find it a better home. SIX MONTHS later I have two now and they ain't going anywhere!
 

PuffDragon

New Member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Messages
1,922
tell me about it. I went from having a B&W for a month to nowwaiting on my extreme from Bobby!!!
 

dorton

New Member
5 Year Member
Messages
921
DaveDragon said:
ApriliaRufo said:
KoreanDeathKid said:
and will be quite a long time before i get new one

Lol. you must be new to tegus, cause the addiction won't stop, you'll end up just like the rest of us, checking everyday to see if he's up, waiting for that day, and contemplating whether or not you could get 2 for the big cage, then why not? Let's add a 2nd cage on top and get two more! It's like the best drug ever, no side effects, completely legal, and more fun than you've ever had. Prepare yourself buddy. I found myself counting the minutes to get off work to go home and see my boy. Lol. :lol:
WOW!! I've got the same thing!!! :roll: The first thing I do when I get home is check the Tegu's, then the family. I've already got a stacked cage.

There's one on CraigsList in my area for free with tank and accessories. I sent an email asking a few questions but there's no way we can fit another!(?)


HAHAHA, I sneak in throught the basement every night to check on my scaled crew before I come upstairs to check on my wife.
 

playlboi

New Member
5 Year Member
Messages
343
that cream creature is one of the most extraordinary tegu i have seen thus far. lets put that feller up for auction. lol
 

ApriliaRufo

New Member
5 Year Member
Messages
572
The breeding worth of Cream is much higher than the auction could hold. If Bobby got lucky and all of Cream's children came out looking like him.... Bobby would have a NICE hunk of change in his pockets.
 

DaveDragon

Active Member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Messages
4,285
Location
Connecticut
I doubt he would do that. He'll charge a fair price, not inflated like some one else we know who tried to sell white normals as Chacoans.
 

ApriliaRufo

New Member
5 Year Member
Messages
572
DaveDragon said:
I doubt he would do that. He'll charge a fair price, not inflated like some one else we know who tried to sell white normals as Chacoans.

Well I didn't imply that he would inflate his prices, but simply put, the better looking the tegu, the more people are willing to pay. I meant a special clutch could be auctioned after Cream finds a lady, and gets some work done.
 

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Messages
3,684
I uploaded some more pictures of him to share, he is still hibernating, and these are a little old now, but I wanted to share them with you guys.

DSCN2134.jpg

DSCN2139.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
20,111
Messages
177,840
Members
10,342
Latest member
purplewombat
Top