• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Extreme feeding

xocrieox

Is it better to feed my 2011 extreme once or twice a day? Dont wanna under feed her if she needs to be fed twice a day.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I would feed once a day, if she is hungry later in the day then that means she didn't get enough to eat from the first meal

xocrieox

She eat in a feeding bin and eats once a day now and she takes a few bites the she is done but how long do i leave her in the bin for i wait for like a half hour to make sure she is done

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I say 15-30 mins, she is probably still acclimating and won't eat much, just wait and see soon she'll be woofing down plenty of foood

CrankbaitJedi

I am a once a day feeder as well. Unless they want more. The Blue eats once a day, period. He has a very strict feeding schedule, which he determines himself. I am trying to get him to eat more often but he makes his own rules. Now my bigger gu, she is basically my garbabge disposal, she gets rid of everything the other animals don't finish. Love her. It is very easy to tell when she is hungry again, there is usually a very big pile of crap in the cage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980