• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Extreme Giant hatchling special!! DUW

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have a few of these left, so I am selling some here to my members at a discount price for the next three days, only 250.00 shipped, a savings of $75.00. Here are some pictures of some of them, offer ends Monday the 4th of August.

DSCN4159.jpg

DSCN4163.jpg

DSCN4166.jpg

DSCN4178.jpg

DSCN4179.jpg

DSCN4164.jpg

DSCN4173.jpg

DSCN4172.jpg

DSCN4184.jpg

DSCN4189.jpg

DSCN4185.jpg

DSCN4204.jpg

DSCN4212.jpg

DSCN4208.jpg

DSCN4206.jpg

DSCN4207.jpg

DSCN4215.jpg

DSCN4214.jpg

Dont miss out on this awesome deal, I am sure they won't last long.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
ahh i want one sooo badly! too bad my mom says they get too big and wont let me get one :(

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Only four left, 250.00 shipped. :)

I be thinkin about this one......I be havin a female and a supposed male, alas, I be thinkin that the girlie will never be healthy enough to breed safely, yarr.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
Kharnifex said:
lol, tell her it's a dwarf zeke!

lol. how long do you think she would believe that for? maybe till they are 3 feet long and still growing?

(all though i could get a normal and call that a dwarf... it is compared to these)

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
Kharnifex said:
lol, tell her it's a dwarf zeke!

lol. how long do you think she would believe that for? maybe till they are 3 feet long and still growing?

(all though i could get a normal and call that a dwarf... it is compared to these)

Ye be a sneaky lil bugger. -^^

scarecrow

5 Year Member
DZLife said:
VARNYARD said:
Only four left, 250.00 shipped. :)

I be thinkin about this one......I be havin a female and a supposed male, alas, I be thinkin that the girlie will never be healthy enough to breed safely, yarr.

Ye do be a buccaneer fer adherin' to the underrated speak of the day, ye do. Yoho

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.