• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

female argentine black and white tegu for sale

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
I hate to do this but I have to sell my black and white tegu female. She is a 2009 varnyard baby so about 4 years old now. She is a typical tame and intelligent tegu I just cannot take care of her anymore because I am going to college.. I am asking 200 for her obo. I just want her to go to a good home. Willing to meet within reason. I live in PG county Maryland outside of D.C. Her name is Riley and she is about 40". Last three pics are from yesterday she is in shed :). First pic is from last year.

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 177
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 178
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 178
  • 000_0002.jpg
    000_0002.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 161

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
rrcoolj said:
I hate to do this but I have to sell my black and white tegu female. She is a 2009 varnyard baby so about 4 years old now. She is a typical tame and intelligent tegu I just cannot take care of her anymore because I am going to college.. I am asking 200 for her obo. I just want her to go to a good home. Willing to meet within reason. I live in PG county Maryland outside of D.C. Her name is Riley and she is about 40". Last three pics are from yesterday she is in shed :). First pic is from last year.
how tamed is she im willing to take here in...and would you ship to florida

juan

rrcoolj said:

Im interested will you ship?,ill pay for it.(Extreme Giant Black&White Tegu,Extreme Giant Black&White Blue cross owner),[email protected],Thanks Juan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980