• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

female

Dereks-Dragons

i got this female black and white at an expo.. sold to me as female.. shes EXACTLY 3 feet long and healthy as can be but idk her age i believe the guy said2-3 years the only problem is i have NO clue if she has ever hibernated... she still able to breed or no? to sex her what kind of pics would u guys need?

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dereks-Dragons said:
i got this female black and white at an expo.. sold to me as female.. shes EXACTLY 3 feet long and healthy as can be but idk her age i believe the guy said2-3 years the only problem is i have NO clue if she has ever hibernated... she still able to breed or no? to sex her what kind of pics would u guys need?

Some vent pics, head shots, and body shots would help.

Dereks-Dragons

ill try and post some vent pics later right now these arethe pics i have that i took the other day

d00137bd.jpg

b1b4caba.jpg

82871128.jpg

5e28755e.jpg

4ffccff5.jpg

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'd say it's a female, at that size the jowls should be nice and forming. You should feel for th bb's/buttons and see what's up. A vent pic would help, she's beautiful.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If the age is correct, 2 or 3 years old then I would say it's a female. Especially if you don't feel any buttons by the cloaca. Feed her well and get some weight on her, she's tiny for that age, length and you're still able to hold her in one hand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029