• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Few All American pics

DMBizeau

Well he shed everything but his front 2 scales on his nose, so I decided to take some more pics. Also measured him while I had him out playing around and he is up to 27".

Thanks for looking.

DSCN1308.jpg

DSCN1317.jpg

DSCN1319.jpg

DSCN1320.jpg

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm diggin the colors these all americans are showing. Great lookin GU, keep us updated.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
JohnMatthew said:
I'm diggin the colors these all americans are showing.

Me too, I like them bunches!!! :drool :) I sure am glad I kept a few back for me. :cheers

Herplings

5 Year Member
Yeah, they definitely have some unique colors. I have kind of noticed that they vary a bit from one to the other too. That is pretty awesome.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Those are some great pics ( like always ;) ). I still think that the females will go more after the mom and the males after the dad. My Venus has some red spots on her legs and Shakespeare doesn't. I'm so glad that Bobby changed his mind about breeding hybrids :) .

DMBizeau

He just shed all his body scales today and wow does he look good! I will have to take some pics tomorrow. He lightened up alot but he seemed to get more blue as well. The pattern on his back is also more like a blue then a giant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029