• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Finally managed to upload updated pics of yearling Chacoan

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Let me start off with a quick little apology directed mainly but not exclusively towards Bobby:

I'm sorry for not being around for a while...I've been really busy this summer, and most of it hasn't been very enjoyable..well, at least not until the past several weeks. I will try to drop in for a convo or to help out whenever I can. I should be able to frequent the forums a bit more beginning a few weeks from now.

Well, it took me long enough! I finally managed to get my hands on a new memory card adapter, a card reader, and a fresh memory card.

My yearling female Chacoan, Isis, has recently been becoming outrageously docile, sociable, and....dare I say...affectionate? This really is a stark contrast to when I first got her. I accidentally dozed off last night with her in my bedroom, and awoke with her fast asleep lying on my chest underneath my hand, her head facing me.

I'm really glad I decided to take her on...she was really worth it.

In addition, my baby male Chacoan whom I have yet to name is just as docile, albeit not as attached to me as the female is. Of course, I've only had him for a few weeks...I mean he IS only a baby. I'm just surprised he enjoys being taken out and given as much attention as I give him. I often (if not usually) don't even need to scoop him up when I take him out of his enclosure...I simply present my hand to him, and he'll come over and climb right on. He doesn't shy away when I move my hand towards his face, even if I do it suddenly or with a jerky motion (I don't do this intentionally, but I can't really help it when my Tourettes Syndrome is acting up.). He's actually a bit less jumpy than the female. He does seem to enjoy exploring a bit more than the female does, but that may be because she had free roam of my room for several months, and she's pretty much familiar with everything in there.

I will work on getting updated pics of my little baby boy as soon as I can. I believe I took some about a week ago, but I'm not sure where I archived the photos, as they aren't on my card anymore.

Anyway, enough of my rantings. Here she is!

0805081052.jpg

two size reference pics:
0805081053.jpg

Oh man, I just realized that she was peering into the cd at her own reflection :p Gosh, she's a blast to watch.
0805081053a.jpg

0808082225.jpg

0808082225a.jpg

0808082225b.jpg

Whoops, someone decided to take a quick nap...on my arm...

0808082228.jpg

0808082227.jpg

0808082227a.jpg

That's all for now!

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Holy crap I don't believe this, but it looks like Titan has grown more than she has!!!!!!(bodily at least) You won't believe how big he is...dangit i need to get new pix up. He's also the calmest tegu i've got...also got him from marxxx btw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me