• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

finally some photos of my tegus from bobby and bert

akward_silence91

5 Year Member
took awhile to getting to. here we are.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.new.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=925195&id=649477733">http://www.new.facebook.com/photo.php?p ... =649477733</a><!-- m -->

akward_silence91

5 Year Member
August 19 when they arrived
tegu.jpg

Bobby and Berts on august 19
tegus.jpg

This is Bobbys from just yesterday
tegusize.jpg

I also have a slight dilema. I have to sell one. Bobbys eats just about anything(a lot of just about anything). i have fed him crickets, eggs, turkey and bannana. Berts eats very little, but is very calm, but hard to feed. sometimes he won't eat for three days and even then its only crickets and only two of them at most. Bobbys is skittish, but gets calm after i hold him a little. Which one should i keep?

olympus

5 Year Member
I'm not just saying this because we are on this forum but I think you should keep Bobby's if he's eating more..

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
olympus said:
I'm not just saying this because we are on this forum but I think you should keep Bobby's if he's eating more..
I agree. In the long run he will he healthier. But, we're biased!! :mrgreen:

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I would keep both. I would feel incredibly honored to own a tegu produced by Bert. As sad as it is that he passed...owning an animal produced by him would be so much more special to me. How much are you selling him for? May be interested.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If it was me, I know what I would do, I would keep them both and buy 80 more, lol. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029