• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

First day in the sun this year

eddyjack

Took all the kids out today for some sun.:cool: Ariat is so tolerant of my dogs, probably because she has known them since she got here. Anyway she just laid there catchin some sun while the ding dong dogs ran around and came to see if she wanted to play.

Attachments

• Ariat 7.jpg
    Ariat 7.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Ariat and Buddy 2.jpg
    Ariat and Buddy 2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Ariat and Buddy.jpg
    Ariat and Buddy.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Puppy.jpg
    Puppy.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 2

eddyjack

Two big dogs are Standard Poodle (male) and Chocolate Lab (female). They have given us 3 litters of "Labradoodle" puppies that have been very popular. I attatched a picture of a 3 week old puppy. One little mutt (mom is a poodle and dad is from a damn good neighborhood).
That's dad on the table with Ariat, they do like eachother and get along very well. Mom not so interested but still, we have no problems. If either are laying around and Ariat is out she will lay on them all day long if she can.

herpgirl2510

To funny with the dogs. One of my dashunds is obsessed with my reptiles. I know not to trust her though she thinks she is quite the hunter.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
herpgirl2510 said:
To funny with the dogs. One of my dashunds is obsessed with my reptiles. I know not to trust her though she thinks she is quite the hunter.

I haven't let my dogs around my reptiles too much. The dogs have smelled their tails when I hold them but thats it. They're good dogs but I'm not 100% confident so I won't risk it. They did see my tegus this weekend when I had the tegus in the dog kennel! (The big one has a harness bit its a tad too big)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu