• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Fish menu

Kazzy

5 Year Member
I've caught, gutted, and cleaned blue gill and small cat fish for mine. I gut them because of the risk of swallowed fishing lines and hooks.

nrokin

5 Year Member
is red salmon or halibut good? we get alot of that up here in alaska during summer and it would be nice to put the filet-o- freezer to use!

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Mine is a HUGE fan of tilapia. Once he had a taste he refused to eat anything else the whole week (except crickets). He smelled of fish so bad haha.

Anyway, finally he's done gorging on that so we are back to a variety. He's OCD.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ashesc212 said:
Mine is a HUGE fan of tilapia. Once he had a taste he refused to eat anything else the whole week (except crickets). He smelled of fish so bad haha.

Anyway, finally he's done gorging on that so we are back to a variety. He's OCD.
YES!! Ours love it!! That's the first thing they eat if I mix it in turkey. Makes for some stinky poo.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Do ya'll feed your fish as fillets or with the bones? Going fishing tomorrow to try and nab a few free meals for me and the lizard.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
In your guys' experience, what fish should one avoid feeding because of bones or other issues?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980