• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

florida is freaking awsome!

Dirtydmc

Second time here. I'm staying on the beach north of fort lauderdale. Whole time here has Bennett raining but is warm out. We are moving here. It's perfect. No more.humidity worries. No more heat worries. No more lighting worries. Go outside lizard.
Got tattoos, about to get more. Going to billies swamp safari on tuesday. I love Florida. Screw Washington state.

Steven.

Florida is great. The only thing i hate is the afternoon rain in the summer time, it ruins all the theme park time yo. But all my pets are outside during the days. No uvb, heat or humidity issues. It is preety nice..

spark678

Florida is nice. I kinda get tired of the beaches along with the crowds. I would like to move to Cali or somewhere around North Carolina one day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan