• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Food Question

Taydeon

5 Year Member
What is everyones take on me using nature zone monitor and tegu diet...............but only 2-3 times a week?

Item
Nature Zone Monitor & Tegu Nutri Bites - 2 oz Monitor & Tegu Nutri Bites - 2 oz -
Description
This item is a member of the Monitor & Tegu Nutri Bites - 2 oz collection. The following description pertains to the collection and may not be relevant to this particular item:

Monitor & Tegu BitesMonitor & Tegu Bites are a soft, moist food flavored with real Chicken & Chicken Liver. Monitor & Tegu Bites are ready to eat food. Monitor & Tegu Bites are high in protein, calcium,and essential nutrients. It is has the aroma and flavor of real Chicken & Liver.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have used it, but I was not real impressed with it. I also do not like the Can-O products, like Can-O crickets, snails, grasshoppers and the rest of them.

Taydeon

5 Year Member
i was just wondering if it was pontentially harmful.... i was just gonna use it to mix up the diet a little bit

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
you're better off using whole food items to mix up the diet. processed crap like that usually does more harm than good. you can try liver, chicks, crayfish, etc to broaden the diet, but not compromise health. it's not DETRIMENTAL but it's not really good for the animal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me