• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For All Of You Getting A Chacoan In 2008

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I got a picture today of Blizzard <who is still with me> and Bruiser.
Both are male,both are Varnyard stock and both were born in July,2007.
Do you see any difference? :lol:

BruiserBlizzy3.jpg

Brat!

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Neither has hibernated,they have slowed down and don't eat as much and sleep more but neither has gone away.They both come out and bask and poop everyday still.
My other two are hibernating though.

Teguboy77 has a Red from the same batch as I do and his is the same size as mine.

Brat!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i want one !!!! but i dont have a paypal :( or a credit card..or a bank acount lol..

greentriple

5 Year Member
Very cool.

I have what I believe to be a regular B&W from Agama (or so I'm told) who is no more than 5 months old and is nearly 26". He does have some chacoan characteristics, like a V under his jaw, but not much else. He's just a big boy. But he's also not hibernating, but has slowed down quite a bit as it's even cold here in Sunny San Diego.

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
That is a pretty nice size for a B&W at 5 months I would think.

Can we see a picture of your guy?

If you could put something in the pic as a size comparison it might help to see how big he is.I see lots of people use a soda can.

Brat!

greentriple

5 Year Member
He's in his hide most of the day, but if he comes out I'll try and get a pic with a soda can or something to compare him to.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam