• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For Sale

Kazzy

5 Year Member
I was selling these to help get a tegu to the vet, but I haven't made enough money in time and sadly she is going to be put down on Monday :(
Alas, these are still for sale locally. I'm hoping to maybe get a chacoan female from Bobby before they are sold out with this money.

Sammy - Blue crowned conure w/ small cage - $400 (He's worth more than that)
l_3c6494f501a62fc65de07744ff6b1a5e.jpg

Leon - Murphy Patternless Leopard gecko Male - $55
l_2307637a08aae7b686c13913ba5b57b0.jpg

Baby Crested gecko - $55
(no pic yet)
Male Bearded dragon - $75
(no pic yet)
29 gal. fish tank (some fish and all accessories included) - $200
(no pic yet)
Bach - Male Lop eared rabbit w/ cage - $80
l_fcd0152fc1cd0a03e1add6de6b64b034.jpg

Dell Lap top (needs a battery but can plug into the wall and needs Windows put on it, but still a great lap top) - $350
Little lap top, needs cord, and a lot of work - $50

PM me or email me (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->)

Markie

5 Year Member
Aw man. I'm so sorry to hear about your tegu. That must be horrible! I wish I lived closer to you because your bird is beautiful!

Kazzy

5 Year Member
I also need to get my car running and such as well, plus the cost of enclosures and such (I get them cheap through my boss, but still costs money).

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Kazzy, I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't get enough money in time....I wish there were something I could have done...alas, I'm functionally broke myself.

Regardless, I doubt that the surgery the vet offered to do would have completely solved the problem. It really breaks my heart when an animal...or anyone, for that matter, has to suffer through pain like that. Tegus just happen to hit an especially soft spot in me.
I'm just glad that her last moments were spent in your loving care.

May Abeni rest in peace.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029