• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FORCED TO SELL MY BABY!!my prized posession

luis

5 Year Member
I am selling my tegu do to the fact that i am moving to a town house and cannot keep her. She is 1 year and 2 months old three feet long and some change still growing. She is super healthy and can eat all day long. She has not hibernated but i think shes a giant because of the V under her mouth and the way she grows like a monster. Also going is 55 gallon reptile tank with slide in lid and all lights necessary, also metal stand for it. She is a very impresive reptile from her looks to the way she will lick your lips. I will take $300 for her also i must know that she is going to a good family because as you guys know there is some maintenance and alot of love involved!!!! you can see her in the general discussion forum topic title BEWARE BAD TEGU NOT FOR THE TIMID i live in miami FL 1(305)522-3010 luis :( :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029