• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

formal introductions and all

nat

5 Year Member
Hi everyone, I thought I had already posted on here but I guess maybe I didn't! I recognize a few familiar faces and love the look of the site. I currently have one baby red and a juvi black and white (I plan on housing them together in the future if the stars line up for me and they aren't aggressive or too large for one another). I also have 1.1 blue tongue skinks, 2 sulcatas, 2 redfoots, a rainbow skink and cats. Happy to be here !

COWHER

5 Year Member
Good to see you and welcome to the site! Its been real fun here and there has been alot of growth. so good to have you here :lol: :lol:

greentriple

5 Year Member
Welcome. I have a baby B&W and will be getting a red next season. I too will hope to house them together. How big are the tortoise? My wife wants one and I think I may have to comply.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi Nat,
Glad to see ya in the forums. Your city is beautiful and awesome. I spent a few days in Vancouver before headin up to Whistler. I am so jealous of you!!!

nat

5 Year Member
greentriple said:
How big are the tortoise? My wife wants one and I think I may have to comply.

thanks everyone for the welcomes!

greentriple - my sulcatas are still relatively small (about 1 kg or 2.2 lbs each) One of them is a rescue and will likely remain small all of her life while the second one is growing like a bad weed. My redfoots are still babies to but also growing. There is definately a range of tortoise sizes out there. If you are interested in a smaller tortoise go with a russian, greek, or hermans. My faviorite all around tortoise to recomend is a redfoot. They get a little bigger but their personalities are great! My all time faviorites are the sulcatas but you really have to have space for them (100+ lbs!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me