• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Found on Bay Area Craigslist if anyone local interested!

Brittneym

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/3650585014.html

High white little baby! Decent asking price for everything too!

Brittneym

If i had dealt with shipping reptiles before i would! But i would hate to mess things up along the way somehow D:

Ripkabird98

Brittneym said:
If i had dealt with shipping reptiles before i would! But i would hate to mess things up along the way somehow D:

Just use Shipmyreptiles. It's really easy. I can walk you through it too.

PM if you might be willing, it would mean a lot!

Ripkabird98

I would love to take him, but I'm not close.

Like I said- if anyone is close but can't take him, I can. Hit me up and see if we can work out shipping to me. No rescues near me, and I have room in my heart (and home) for this guy!

Ripkabird98

laurarfl said:

I thought you bought this High White baby. I want him SOO bad. And several things on my wishlist you have gotten since I "met" you. Horned Lizard is one of them. Not all of us are luck enough to live in Florida, where reptile shops are everywhere! :D

Seriously. If your close to this guy, PM ME! I WILL ADOPT HIM!

What did you get? A Caiman/Alligator? Anaconda? Rattlesnake? Chimpanzee? An F-12 fighter jet?

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's ok, you know how tone doesn't come across on the Internet very well sometimes. It is one of those things I think. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.