• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Free Male Crested Gecko (just pay shipping)

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey guys,
I am offering "Marlon" to anyone willing to provide him a loving home. With school coming up I am afraid I won't have enough time to care for him the way he deserves.

Due to some lies from the breeder I purchased him from, Marlon had a rough start. He was never fed CGD and was fed baby food. I planned to feed CGD and it would of been helpful to know this. He was supposedly an aggressive cricket eater as well. I couldn't get him to eat crickets for anything and his weight started to drop dramatically. He had several vet visits and we were able to determine he also had Entamoeba invadens. He was treated successfully and now just doesn't know how to eat on his own. So I syringe feed him everynight and he is more then willing to eat when you supply it to him. On his own he doesn't know how or maybe where to find his food (which is CGD).

He has been in my care for several months after treating him and is doing well. I can guarantee his health and all you have to do is hand feed him. Hopefully he will figure out how to eat his food on his own.

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002-14.jpg

Markie

5 Year Member
Oh man.. I hope you find a good home for the little guy. He's beautiful.. especially in the last pic!

ZEKE

5 Year Member
oooh. he is really nice looking. my parents would kill me if i got another one :( i hope you find him a nice home.

just a thought

if you could get him to eat on his own he would be easier to get rid of. but this way you know whoever takes him on is really committed, going in to it knowing that they have to hand feed him every night.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Dave. Im on my cell right now but when i get home tom I will get you all the info. Thanks everyone else for the nice comments.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
By the way...none of those links provided are related to Marlon. They are for Marilyn....just like they say. LOL.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
By the way...none of those links provided are related to Marlon. They are for Marilyn....just like they say. LOL.
I thought maybe you found he had been sexed wrong and changed the name.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
if you could get him to eat on his own he would be easier to get rid of. but this way you know whoever takes him on is really committed, going in to it knowing that they have to hand feed him every night.

It's not that hard to feed him. You just have to put the food up to his lips and he licks it off. But yes, it is a commitment.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
im glad to hear he went to a good home :) did you post any pics of him yet Dave?
No, not yet. We've been busy with other projects. We bought some tanks on CraigsList and moved some critters around this weekend. Just finished for the night.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me