• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Free Quail in the LA/SFV area of SoCal

JoshD

My daughter raises quail for eggs & reptile food but we often end up with to many males when growing out for sale.
My animals can't handle full size quail. I live in Sunland (just N of LA) & work in the San Fernando Valley if anyone is interested in some very nutritious & free food I currently have 8 to many.

Squam8

I know this would require some extra work that she shouldn't be expected to put in/might not have time for, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were some homeless folk around who wouldn't mind the free meal. Just a thought. I know that might be kind of a pain in the butt though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam