• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Free roaming tegus

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
greentriple said:
About 8 years ago I was walking through Balboa Park with my 4.5 foot iguana on my shoulder, and my dog on his leash, a very cute Welsh Terrier. A woman in her late 50's came around the corner with her husband in arm. She took a look at the dog and said something like, "oh, honey look at that cute dog...." She then looked up at me and began to ask what kind of dog he was when here eyes caught a gander of Harriett. The woman let out a blood curdling scream and ran full sprint in the opposite direction. Her husband had a few choice words for me and then took off after her. I laughed about it for days.

Was he mad at you? lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980