• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

frozen feeder rabbits

turtlepunk

those of you who have big snakes, where do you get your feeder rabbits?
I know rodentpro has them but eh 8 bucks for one large rabbit......that adds up really fast THEN you have to think about the shipping charges...

wallace&mick

i have 4 burmese and a retic i buy mine from prorodents for the 11 XXXL and i use 5 of them a week but now i feed 2 fortnightly so i need about 20 a month so i invested in 2 large chest freezers and i bulk buy rabbit as the shipping is for one order i normally order 100-200 rabbit at one my mate keep 2 green annie and he buys at the same time aswell so we keep shipping costs down but when i make one of those big orders noamlly last 40 weeks gie or take a shed of a refusal

montana

It is relatively cheep and easy to raise your own rabbits ..

I have several litters right now and one litter that I am bottle feeding as they lost there mother,,

Darwin loves rabbit ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980