• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FS: 2009 Extreme 3mo's old

AWD247

5 Year Member
UPDATE !!

This lil guy is not going anywhere anymore.. I Cant let him go, Mods please close this thread.
Everyone thanks for the support, Not only is he staying.. he's getting a new huge enclosure in his room.

Thanks again guys :hug

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that you have to sell him.Hope you find a good home for him and I wish you the best with what every you have to deal with in your live right now.He is a very good looking Tegu.

Zilch

5 Year Member
=/ I'm really sorry to see you having to let him go. I've been following your posts since before I got my own 'gus and I know you care about him a lot, so whatever is going on in your life must be really tough, I hope everything works out.

Dvdh1

5 Year Member
I am so sorry to hear that. I have been following as well since before I got mine. I hope things work out for you.

AWD247

5 Year Member
Thanks for all the support and pm's, this is exactly why I wouldn't let him go to anyone else but people on here, as of right now selling him would be my absolute last resort, I still have a week or two before it would be definate that I have to let him go if things don't go smoothly for me, trust me I'd have to be forced with no options before he goes.
I just have the thread on here now cause I wouldn't want him to go to anyone else but a member from here.

Thanks again everyone, specially all who follow the diary.

Jer723

5 Year Member
i am so sorry jay. i hope everything works out for you. vegetas best home is with you. i hope you can keep him. jerry

AWD247

5 Year Member
UPDATE !!

This lil guy is not going anywhere anymore.. I Cant let him go, Mods please close this thread.
Everyone thanks for the support, Not only is he staying.. he's getting a new huge enclosure in his room.

Thanks again guys :hug

AWD247

5 Year Member
Meg90 said:
Now you have to tell us what happened! I must know!

Just a personal matter that put my family in the need for alot of $$ as fast as possible, & after just buying my house and fully furnishing it recently, paying for a $50k car etc etc, my savings unfortunately were kinda low at the moment, when family calls on your help you do everything in your power to help and not put yourself in similar situations, so every lil thing that can help- ..will

I have alot of lil luxuries/toys that will have to be replaced, but theres no need to replace this lil guy thank god.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029