• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FS: Many Reptiles for sale

KenTheBugGuy

5 Year Member
1.1 adult proven levis levis $750.00
1.1 Strophurus williamsi - Rectic Breeding Pair - Bred $500.00
1.1 Strophurus williamsi - Spotted Breeding Pair - Bred $500.00
1.2 millii subadults $700.00
10 x Sphaerodactylus notatus - Reef Geckos sub/Adult sizes - Rar $300.00
Barroni Racers 1.2 adults $1,650.00
Blood Python Pair $200.00
Columbian Red Tail Boa - 6 Feet - Friendly $200.00
Corn Snakes - Baby Albinos and Ghost $60.00
Diamond/Jungle Carpet Python 3 to 4 feet - Female $200.00
Leapard Geckos - Adult Females $60.00 $40.00
Proven Blue Tree Monitor pr $2,000.00
Rhino Iguana adult female $1,100.00
Sand Boa Babies - All have eaten 2 times $30.00
Sphaerodactylus notatus - Reef Geckos sub/Adult sizes - Rare $35.00
VPI AXANTHIC female $1,250.00

lots of inverts on my site too!

http://www.KenTheBugGUy.com

Markie

5 Year Member
Ken,

You have some awesome inverts. I am a student at Texas A&M and this semester I am taking general entomology and I LOVE it. I got some millipedes today and my first emperor scorpions (the ento department was looking for a good home for all of them, so I got them free!). I have browsed through your website before and I will definately have to order some stuff from you sometime. I would especially like to get into T's :)

KenTheBugGuy

5 Year Member
Markie said:
Ken,

You have some awesome inverts. I am a student at Texas A&M and this semester I am taking general entomology and I LOVE it. I got some millipedes today and my first emperor scorpions (the ento department was looking for a good home for all of them, so I got them free!). I have browsed through your website before and I will definately have to order some stuff from you sometime. I would especially like to get into T's :)

Thanks :) Yah I am mainly an invert dealer but do the other stuff like reptiles and such here and there. I like them all really.

KenTheBugGuy

5 Year Member
Getting out? no I am just getting in. I use to only do inverts and keep reptiles for pets. Now I am selling them too :)

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Ken,
Could you help me identify this species? Thanks.

PICT0002-1.jpg

KenTheBugGuy

5 Year Member
ashesc212 said:
PuffDragon said:
Hey Ken,
Could you help me identify this species? Thanks.

I will identify that as "creepy" lol :-D

Well its a phasmid(walking stick) and one GIANT one at that. Don't know phasmids too well though so can't tell you the species. Do be careful posting stuff if your in the US about them as the USDA does not take kindly to people having most species of phasmids.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980