• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FS - Rhino iguana. SOLD!!

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am contemplating selling my Rhino iguana. He/she is from Rob Ehrig, but bought from Ben Siegel. He is approx. 9 months old. Not looking to ship, so local Las Vegas pick up only. Can include his 5x2x2.5 enclosure. Let me know if you are interested.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
RE: Possible FS - Rhino iguana

=/ why doesent anyone want to ship...is it that u dont want to deal with the shipping process? i havent had the best luck with it =/.

Maro1

james.w said:
I am contemplating selling my Rhino iguana. He/she is from Rob Ehrig, but bought from Ben Siegel. He is approx. 9 months old. Not looking to ship, so local Las Vegas pick up only. Can include his 5x2x2.5 enclosure. Let me know if you are interested.

Price? Pics?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

rhino2.jpg

Rhinocage1.jpg

$300 for him/her and the cage.

herpgirl2510

This is a great deal someone grab this. Check out pics of adult rhinos and you will see how amazing these lizards turn out to be.

teguboy77

5 Year Member

Wow thats a good deal for a nice rhino and cage.I thought you were interested in another rhino after asking me about the russests line of rhino but i guess not cause your selling your rhino.But great deal.:)

jerobi2k

Im sure you will be able to find this guy a great home, I will be at max capacity once I get my gU from Bobby, If I ever do decide to get another reptile it will for sure be a rhino! good luck.

teguboy77

5 Year Member

Yeah it really is a awsome rhino with great blood lines,and from the looks of it gets really good care very healthy looking like all the animals james has posted.And great price.:)

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

teguboy77 said:
Wow thats a good deal for a nice rhino and cage.I thought you were interested in another rhino after asking me about the russests line of rhino but i guess not cause your selling your rhino.But great deal.:)

I was trying to gain some knowledge on the Russett rhino. I am planning on opening a exotic pet/reptile shop in the near future and would like to know as much as possible about what is out there.

Maro1 said:
I'd take just him if you wanted to ship.

How much would you offer for just him? I will look into shipping this next week if I get a chance.

teguboy77

5 Year Member

Wasnt trying to offend you,i just saw yours forsale and thought he just was asking me about the russests maybe you were going to get another,then saw yours for sale was a bit confused.

Maro1

James I sent you a PM.

How much would you offer for just him? I will look into shipping this next week if I get a chance.
[/quote]

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

teguboy77 said:
Wasnt trying to offend you,i just saw yours forsale and thought he just was asking me about the russests maybe you were going to get another,then saw yours for sale was a bit confused.

No worries. I wasn't offended just wanted to explain my reasoning.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

So it is up for sale, and I should be able to ship now. Looking to get $250 plus shipping for him/her.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
RE: FS - Rhino iguana

That price is great and its a awsome rhino you wont have a problem find your rhino a nice home good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980