• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Fundraiser

koikaren

5 Year Member
For those who have been fallowing my thread know that i have rescued two gus with MBD and need lots of care...so i cleaned out my jewelry box to raise money to pay for vet visit and other cost for these guys...You can pay through paypal and i will ship it to you for free...If interested in any item let me know...

First is two panda coin rings..smaller one is size 5 14kt $125...bigger one is a panda coin ring size 7 10kt $125...These rings i bought for well over $300.

100_1450.jpg

Second is a womens sterling silver dallas cowboy Tony Romo watch...bought for $75 willing to sell for $40

100_1452.jpg

100_1453.jpg

last i have a 16inch figero chain with a harley davidson charm...both 14kt...$75

100_1457.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980