• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Funny tegu

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This tegu always gives me a good laugh almost daily. she really has some issues lol. first i dont think she like any but me, my 3 y/o neice loves to come in my reptile room when i feed them. so today she came in while nero was eating and she stopped eating to go check out the "INTRUDER" she flicked her toungue then grabbed her house shoe ( they were off her feet luckily)and tried to run off with it. she was a little upset when i took it from her. but she would not eat while she was in the room. then i left the door open (while i was still in there) and my dog popped his head in( he cant get in because i have a bouard nail across the bottom of dor because of a incident i had with achilles escaping) when she saw him instead of running first she went to her bowl( she was eating) grabbed a mouth full of food and ran into a corner and quickly gobbled it down she also did this once when my neice came in. and then there is her "FETISH" with shoes and feet, i took a pair of my shoes off in the room and she was very interested in them. she pushed it around with her nose toungue flicking all over and kept sticking her head inside(maybe she was trying to tell me something lol) and ahe will do this if i leave a small bo around on the floor. i never have my camera around during these times i wish i could catch some of her antics on video to share lol :app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan