• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Future breeder??

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am really considering breeding my b/w in a few years, it really hit me today Rayne could possibly make some nice high white babies if paired with the right mate, i got a new camera and luckily he finished his shed and he has alot of nice white to him, do you think he has what it takes to make high white babies He has some great genetics behind him

dad(Roy)
DSCN5319.jpg

mom(magnolia)
DSCN5867.jpg

Rayne freshly shed
2004-12-31223948.jpg

2004-12-31223920.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Not sure if its just my phone but some pics arent showing up anymore, gotta click the link below were the pic would be were it says "click here"

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
I don't know much about tegu breeding, but i do know a great looking tegu when i see one. I said it once and i'll say it again, that is a beautiful tegu you have. He would make some great tegu's paired up with a nice high white female. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980