• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Future owner

jor71

5 Year Member
Hey all, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Joe and I had the distinct pleasure in speaking with Bob today in regards to purchasing a B&W Tegu. I must say from the conversation I had with him, I am convince that he is the man to buy one. I am waiting to hear back from Bob to place my deposit and will be a future proud owner of an Arg. B&W Tegu.

I am going to have some questions and I am sure that I will receive some great replies, as I have read some great articles/posts from this site.

I am still surfing this site and I am gaining so much knowledge. I thank you all in advance and look forward to becoming part the Tegu family.

Best Wishes,
Joe Rivera

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community Joe, glad you could join us!!

I am glad you like the site and thanks for the kind comments!! :)

jor71

5 Year Member
This is indeed a great site and I already made my deposit. I am excited and looking forward to receiving my Tegu.

Magik

5 Year Member
They are my favorite reps I guarantee you will get one and want more and more I have seen everyone on this site say the same thing and its through I only have my B&W about 2 months now and Im getting another one!You couldnt have picked someone better to buy a tegu off I was living over there Id buy every one of Bobbies.. Anyway cant wait to see pics of your little guy!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:p I remember the first time I talked to Bobby...we talked for the better part of an hour about a scammer.

He really is a cool guy.

Also, it's really nice to hear of new tegu owners!

I wish you the best of luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me