• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Getting a new kitty this weekend

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
[attachment=2193]
[attachment=2194]

We pick her up on Sunday.. Hopefully she'll fit right in! From what my dad's told me shes more of an independent look at cat than a snuggler.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Is it a Savannah?

I think these are the best cats ever..
090.jpg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
its a bengal, my dads friend cant keep her anymore. itll be exciting!

lol are those the hairless cats? im on my phone so its a small pic. those are cool do they need to wear sweaters in winter?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah they are hairless. They don't need sweaters here in Vegas, but in other parts of the country it may not be a bad idea.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Kitty is here!

[attachment=2199]
Watching Riley my AmStaff
[attachment=2200]
Checking out one of the lizards

Draco D Tegu

LOL cute kitteh.....watch him and your heat lamps though. My cats had to be segregated because they LOVED trying to lay on the nice warm lids and knocked the heat lamps into the wall. (they melt paint FAST).

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Your cat looks great. Reminds me of the Savannah cats,i only seen videos and pics and those things get huge.

Also i could not agree with Draco more on the heat lamps. I replaced a couple of fixtures because of that. Good luck with her.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980