• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Getting a rhino iggy next week!

argus333

5 Year Member
well its benn 5 days together and they all seem to be getting along ok. i was worried about big male rhino going aftter smaller cuban but its been the cuban starting trouble with female rhino who is also bigger, but just little tiffs and hasnt been anything lat 2 days but i still may seperate them. here they are all together.
DSCN0452.jpg

argus333

5 Year Member
ya all sand it passes threw them easily and it so easy to keep clean by sifting. and i live by the beach so i can get it for free.

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
Sand on the beach? With little micro-organisms and bacteria, doesnt sound like a good idea to me.

Now, if you boil it or bake it, then thats different.

argus333

5 Year Member
wow,,,, ive some weird stuff on here but that takes the cake.... i guess putting them outside would be suicide they might get a bug on them. it is also very hard for what i understand for organisms to live in a heavy salt environment. what do u keep your lizards on?????actually i find beach sand is a lot finer and cleaner than play sand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980