• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Getting me another tegu

snakehandler

5 Year Member
Tomorrow i will pick up another argentine black and white.
This is a healthy tegu that eats well.
The other two i bought for half prize a month ago have been given medicines, vitamins/minerals and uva.
They are actually doin much better and shedding. One is still too fat and i am worried about this one. It might take a long time for the fat to dissappear. They still havent eaten anything although they look stable. Is it normal for tegus not to eat for a month or even longer even when they are in a high temperature? Of course they are still recovering from their previous owner where they had bad food, lack of vitamins and uva. But theyre still young.
Can i introduce a third tegu in time?

snakehandler

5 Year Member
I wonder if theyre hibernating since with the previous owner it was kinda cold for them. But they have both been sick, respiratory illness.
would they still hibernate?
so maybe it would take some weeks before they eat.
they do bask under the lamp though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan