• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Girlfriend got bit! :)

GraphiK

5 Year Member
153.jpg

It was her own fault, she still had some meat stuck under her fingernails. I can't say that I didn't laugh.. a lot.

throneofjade

5 Year Member
It happens. They don't know the difference between us and food. If you smell like what they eat than of course stuff like that will happen. Any hard feelings on her part?

GraphiK

5 Year Member
She was great about the whole situation, realized why it happened and learned her lesson from it. No hard feelings between either of my ladies ;)

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Yeah, my wife got bit the other day as well, looked like a small paper cut. She said she nudged Beauregard to get him out of a corner so she could pick him up. I said, "you nudged him?!" No wonder he bit her.

Now he did try to taste my hand the other day but he was markedly hungry, he didn't bite down though. A little while later he ate his regular food.

My wife is not bitter and in fact picked him up after the incident. Glad yours is cool with it as well.

...Jefroka

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus